Epiphone inspired by Texan Electro Acoustic guitar.
In superb condition all round. Great tonewoods, top spec pickup system and all round just a great acoustic for not a lot of money:
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper;
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl Parallelogram inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex; low-impedance Pickup
- Electronics: Shadow Sonic; sound-hole mounted system
- Controls: Master Volume, High EQ, Low EQ, Low battery indicator
- Power: Two #2032 lithium batteries (3V)
- Binding: Body - 5 ply (W/B/W/B/W); top and back
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 20; medium
- Bridge: Rosewood; Reverse-Belly
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Vintage-style, 14:1 ratio with small cream buttons
Epiphone Inspired by Texan Electro Acoustic